Flip Side Ninjas
Are you ready to be a Flip Side Ninja?! This 15-week class is designed to take our youth ninjas (ages 5 to 14) from beginners to obstacle masters! To become a true Flip Side Ninja, our junior ninjas must complete our stages (just like the tv show!). Our instructors will guide each ninja through various exercises, basic parkour/freerunning techniques, and obstacles to lay a strong foundation of skills to build on week by week. Every few weeks the ninjas will be tested on stage challenges and awarded for completion.
What to expect
Each session includes:
- Age-appropriate, structured lesson plans.
- Instruction from enthusiastic coaches with years of coaching experience.
- Fun and challenging physical activity.
- Every ninja will receive a FSNP Semester T-shirt.
- Every ninja will be awarded a wristband for completing each stage.
- An unforgettable, fun, and adventurous Ninja Warrior experience.
What We Do:
Through our structured curriculum our Ninjas:
- Learn balance and coordination
- Build grip and upper body strength
- Learn teamwork and proper competitive behavior
- Learn swinging techniques and body control
- Build confidence and overcome fears
- Learn goal setting and mental focus
Summer Semester - 11 weeks - June 3 to Aug. 16
Fall Semester - 13 weeks - Aug. 19 to Nov. 16
Winter Semester - 13 weeks - Nov. 18 to Feb 22
Spring Semester - 13 weeks - Feb. 24 to May 30
20% off for 2nd family member
30% off for 3rd+ family member
10% off home-school classes
10% off teacher/first-responder/military
*Please put in the type of discount when registering
Fall/Winter/Spring Semester (13-weeks):
Paid in Full - $265
(3) Monthly Payments - $95
Summer Semester (11-weeks):
Paid in Full - $240
(3) Monthly Payments - $85
We will offer a FULL REFUND to all new ninjas who decide within the first two weeks that this class is not for them. Beyond that, this class is a semester-long commitment as we cannot add new students later in the semester since the curriculum progresses with each class.