COVID Guidelines for Classes
OUR POLICY for classes will be based on the Arkansas Department of Health guidelines. They can be viewed at ArkansasReady.gov.
Here's what to expect from us:
- Classes will be limited in size to allow coaches to keep a separation between students.
- Coaches and staff will wear masks at all times.
- We will be disinfecting the gym prior to opening, in between classes, and after we close. we've added additional time between classes for this purpose.
What that means for you:
- Masks are OPTIONAL for all members and visitors.
- Upon entry and exit please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We know it's fun to watch, but please keep spectators to a minimum or drop your ninja off.
- Family groups can disregard the six-foot distancing rule among themselves but must stay six feet away from other people.
- We have temporarily secured our water fountains, so please bring something to hydrate.
THANK YOU all so much for your support and we are excited to get back to ninja training! If you have any questions at all please let us know. See you soon!