Competitive Flip Side Ninjas
Our Competitive Flip Side Ninjas class is for our ninjas that have completed our Flip Side Ninja program and have passed the strength/skill requirements to join. This class is designed to continue to safely push our ninjas to their limits, and beyond! They will train on several of the top level obstacles not taught during the Flip Side Ninjas semester due to their difficulty level.
Semester Length - 6 months
Fall/Winter Semester - Aug 21 - Feb 15 *No classes Dec. 23-28
Spring/Summer Semester - Feb 19 - Aug 15 *No classes Mar. 23-27
Competitive classes are invite or tryout only and will cover stages 4 to 10.
What To Expect:
Each 6-month session includes:
- Skill level based lessons for moving up to the next stage.
- Instruction from enthusiastic coaches with years of coaching/competition experience.
- Fun and challenging physical activity.
- Every ninja will be awarded a wristband for completing each stage.
What We Teach:
Through our structured stages our ninjas:
- Learn balance and coordination
- Build grip and upper body strength
- Learn teamwork and proper competitive behavior
- Learn advanced swinging techniques and body control
- Build confidence and overcome fears of competing
- Learn competition skills like planning and strategy
Fall/Winter Semester (Aug 21 - Feb 15)*
Spring/Summer Semester ( Feb 19 - Aug 15)*
*No Class - Dec. 23-28 | Mar. 23-28
Paid in Full - $485
6 Monthly Payments - $85