COVID Guidelines for Classes
OUR POLICY for classes will be based on the Arkansas Department of Health guidelines. They can be viewed at ArkansasReady.gov.
Here's what to expect from us:
- Classes will be limited in size to allow coaches to keep a separation between students.
- Coaches and staff will wear masks at all times.
- We will be disinfecting the gym prior to opening, in between classes, and after we close. we've added additional time between classes for this purpose.
- We are using high-grade air filters (MERV 13) to help catch airborne viruses and bacteria.
What that means for you:
- Talk to your kids about what to expect when they come to the gym. We know it's not the most ideal, but we can still train and have fun!
- Upon entry and exit please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Everyone (spectators and ninjas waiting to start class) 5 years of age and older are required to wear a mask. *Starting June 1st, masks will be OPTIONAL for all visitors and members.
- Ninjas will wear their masks onto the floor and during warm ups. They can remove their masks after warm ups and during training. They will have to put the masks back on before exiting the floor. *If you wish for your ninja to wear a mask at all times please let us know.
- We know it's fun to watch, but please keep spectators to a minimum or drop your ninja off.
- Family groups can disregard the six foot distancing rule among themselves but must stay six feet away from other people.
- We have temporarily secured our water fountains, so please bring something to hydrate.
THANK YOU all so much for your support and we are excited to get back to ninja training! If you have any questions at all please let us know. See you soon!